***VERSION 12.0 NOW AVAILABLE***
if you are on version 9.0 or higher, go to “power” section of kodi and click “pcstorian Update” then “fresh Install”
***For those not comfortable with the update process, You can pay a $25 fee to get yours updated, return shipping included.
How to Update to Kodi v18
- Completely remove kodi by going to settings – applications – manage installed applications then find Kodi
- Click “force stop” then press “clear data” and “clear cache” then “uninstall/remove“
- Launch the Amazon Appstore and search for the app Downloader and install this onto your device.
(“P” IS CAPITALIZED}
- Select the Download button and wait for your version of Kodi to finish downloading. Once it is done, scroll down and click Install to install Kodi on your Stick.
- Next enter in the URL: http://dillz.000webhostapp.com/build (000 are zeroes) and select ” Plugin.program.pcstorian-8.5.zip ” and download then once finished select done
**ALL PICTURES ARE FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY, PLEASE FOLLOW WRITTEN DIRECTIONS**
- Open Kodi
- Once open Navigate to the settings cogwheel at the top left of your screen.
- Select the System settings menu.
- Choose the Add-ons tab.
- Click on the Unknown sources and Show notifications
- Press the Yes button to confirm that you wish to allow third party Kodi addons.
- Return back to the Kodi home screen.
- Navigate to the Add-ons tab on the vertical menu bar and click it.
- Click on the open box icon on the top left to enter add-on browser mode.
- Click on the Install from zip file function.
- Select the External Storage folder.
- Choose Downloader folder then Download folder and click the Plugin.program.pcstorian-8.5.zip file. and it will install in the background.
- After about a minute or less a list will appear with 3 things checked, UNCHECK those 3 things then move forward, a dialog box will pop up, click build menu for the installation, select ver. 11- fresh installation…(it may take a couple tries due to server traffic so if it errors out, just try again)
- (contact for directions to hide xxx section)
- Once fully installed, click the force close button then relaunch Kodi 18